- Able to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner Strong and effective teaching and presentation skills Strong organizational skills…
Northern Lakes College
- Northern Lakes College has the following full-time position available:
- $64,608 to $99,696 per year.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work;
- Post and hold office hours.
- Be in schools 20% time, observing teaching, observing management, and engaging with stakeholders, including government officials, parents, and community groups.
- Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching…
- With class sizes not more than 20 teaching academically motivated and well behaved students hailing from the host country and 24 others, this is an appealing…
- Starter Job - Less than 3 years of teaching experience, Test scores 60%-64% and great tutor profile.
- Hey There, This Job is expired.
- Work with HQ to ensure that the school teaching and management systems and tools are well implemented and maintained as per Bridge standards at individual…
- A University degree in Education, Social Science, International Relations, Public Administration, Language teaching or a related field is required.
- Keep updated with developments in the subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities.
- Applicants with Ph.D and teaching background must have at least one year post-qualification experience.Others must have at least two years post qualification…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.