- A&T will work across the public, commercial/private, and NGO sectors to improve IYCF through A&Ts four components:
- Monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports;
- The objective of the Human Resources (HR) Intern is to assist with HR field staff management, documentation, time-sheet, attendance management and hiring…
- The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is looking for a highly experienced and qualified Head of Programmes (HoP) to oversee the Mine Action and Armed Violence…
- 2 years experience with an NGO at a supervisory level.
- The Warehouse Supervisor oversees inventory and coordinate shipping procedures along with ensuring that…
- Education - a degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Minimum 3 years post NYSC prior experience in logistics management in the NGO sector, within complex/large scale…
- Minimum of seven (7) years working experience in IT and Data Systems Administration, including a minimum of three (3) years of large IT Project Management…
The Center for Community and Health Development In...
- Previous experience working with NGO or developmental organization will serve as an added advantage.
- To provide driving support to the organization, while…
- Legal Defence and Assistance Project (LEDAP) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a PROJECT OFFICER.
- Ensure proper management of funds.
- Work experience in an NGO setup will be an added advantage.
- Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that…
- Nigerian Coalition for the International Criminal Court (NCICC) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a PROJECT OFFICER (Legal).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.