- Leads the organization’s humanitarian response activities at the field level, providing leadership to ensure rapid, scale-able and high-quality response.
- The Good Agronomic Practice (GAP) Lead will be assigned to work with the Office of the Vice President to apply principles of global GAP on soil and cultivation…
- TaRL Africa is a newly formalised partnership between Education NGO Pratham, and research centre J-PAL, who have been working together developing cost-effective…
- The Livestock Lead will be assigned to work with the Office of the Vice President to drive the identification and fixing/exploitation of key bottlenecks…
- The Value Chain Development Lead will be assigned to work with the Office of the Vice President to map the priority value chains , understand political economy…
- Rest of Nigeria (Nationwide) |Full Time|NGO|.
- The purpose of the Programme Officers position is to improve food, nutrition security and livelihoods of farming…
- Ensure ACTED is represented in key clusters, working groups, NGO coordination bodies, etc. at area level.
- ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and…
- Job Description- Program Officer will provide support to and coordination of the work of the GF NEI Project state offices program activities.- H/She will…
- Prior experience with the UN system or international NGO is desirable.
- Position Security Coordinator (Nigerian Citizen).
- Degree level or relevant certification.
- At least three years of practical experience in relevant community development, health, WASH, or similar programs with demonstrated experience in a Gender,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.