- Develop and retain relationships with Multilateral Organisations by active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions meet their needs Proposal,…
- Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 500 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s…
- Minimum of 1-year NGO accounting and finance experience.
- USAID Effective Water Sanitation and Hygiene Services (E-WASH Program) title ‘Civic Advocacy and WASH…
- Diploma in data management, statistics or another relevant discipline Minimum of 4 years data management experience Previous Monitoring & Evaluation experience…
- The objective of the Human Resources (HR) Intern is to assist with HR field staff management, documentation, time-sheet, attendance management and hiring…
- Nigerian Coalition for the International Criminal Court (NCICC) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a PROJECT OFFICER (Legal).
- Legal Defence and Assistance Project (LEDAP) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a PROJECT OFFICER.
- Ensure proper management of funds.
- Ability to represent FHI 360/Nigeria to donors, government officials and the NGO community.
- FHI 360 iscurrently seeking qualified candidates for the position of…
- The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is looking for a highly experienced and qualified Head of Programmes (HoP) to oversee the Mine Action and Armed Violence…
- Nigerian Coalition for the International Criminal Court (NCICC) is seeking a for a qualified candidate to fill in the position of a PROJECT OFFICER (Francophone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.