- Trade Policy & Business Environment Advisor.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of English.
- The Post holder will also assist in the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for intervention programs.
- Must have excellent learning skills.
- Engage with local and international protection, GBV and women’s empowerment organisations and inter-agency coordination mechanisms – e.g. Protection Sector…
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Procurement and /or Supply chain Management for a Public Institution, International Organization, NGO or…
- Ensure effective technical oversight and collaboration with local NGO partners to implement program activities.
- Now, and for the future.
Palladium Group, Inc.
- Improved coordination, innovation and quality of NGO response to preventing unsafe migration and human trafficking:
- Behavioral Change and Social Norms Adviser.
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience, including experience with a Contractor or international NGO managing an office or program;
- Minimum of 2 years NGO experience.
- Under general supervision of the HR Officer and working closely with the Admin Officer, performs a variety of clerical duties…
- Ensure ACTED is represented in key clusters, working groups, NGO coordination bodies, etc. at area level.
- ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and…
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relations with NGO partners, community-based organizations and international donor agencies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.