You refined by:
- Able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Audit and drive to closure.
- Job Summary This role involve sound training and acquisition of skills to enhance the job flow in the organisation as well as improve the career worth of the…
- Drivers are also responsible for overseeing vehicle maintenance.
- The driver is also required to drive MSH vehicles while transporting staffs which include:
- Treating individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for ethnic, cultural and gender differences Demonstrated ability to effectively work…
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS Minimum of SSCE/GCE Certification or its equivalent Holder of a valid Drivers Liscense (Class E).
- Conduct zodiac (engine, balloon and zodiac cradle) inspection (daily and Weekly) as per CMMS checklist.
- Conduct daily routine zodiac briefing to all personnel…
- Commercial awareness ability to identify opportunities and action Broader understanding of macro-economic drivers Success at selling new concepts and products…
- Efficiently managing a team of drivers and vehicles.
- Is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000…
- He is responsible for supervision of all drivers and provides transportation services to staff and TDYers.
- Specific Responsibilities Responsible for ensuring…
- DRIVERS (Lagos branch only) Qualification:
- SALES REPRESENTATIVES (For Enugu, Abakaliki, Umuahia/Owerri, Uyo/Calabar and Abuja territories) Qualification:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.