Customer Service jobs in Abuja
- Communication skills- Analytical skills- Presentation skills- Interpersonal skills- Customer service orientation- Initiative and integrity- Language:
- Demonstrate passion for food production and services.
- Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in…
- Build good relationship with customers.
- Take customer Requests and input in App.
- Follow up with agents handling customer Requests.
- Know how to use Google map.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied…
- The role requires the service technician to train the customer agents on the products operation and installation, additionally he will be the first point of…
- Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management.
- Ability to maintain a high-level customer service culture reinforced by effective customer interaction and follow-ups.
- Good motivational skills and enthusiasm.
- Establishing standards for customer service.
- Previous working experience in Customer Service or Sales will be an advantage.
- Should be patient in nature.
- Provide effective customer service to both current and potential customers by following established process.
- You are expected to identify and escalate priority…
- Customer service skills will be necessary.
- You might need to speak with dissatisfied customers, or entertain high profile clients.
- Wuse Zone 7, Abuja, Nigeria.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.