jobs in Lagos
You refined by:
- Lagos|Full Time|Retail, Fashion & FMCG| Below 75,000.
- Our client is looking to employ an accountant.
- The Accountant will manage records of all financial…
Center for Advancement of Development Rights (CEAD...
- Documentation/update of all financial transactions.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Knowledge of Quickbook is added advantage.
- You will perform financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of the company’s financial operations.
- Responsible for general accounting work required to maintain the department’s general ledger.
- Performs financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts…
- Good Knowledge of Financial Accounting, Accounting Principles and Policies compliance.Reconcile items like revenue, receivables,payables, inventories,etc work…
Binary Consulting Limited
- Ability to supervise general accounting functions, including co-ordination and preparation of financial reports,.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- The accountant performs a broad scope of accounting activities requiring experienced, specialized knowledge and prior application of accounting principles and…
- Subscribe to Free Job Alert.
Marcforte Business Consulting
- Our client is in need of a competent, well organized and financially inclined individual who will be tasked to manage all financial issues for the organization…
- Our client is a fast growing oil and gas company.
- The Company provides consulting services and other related services which include equipment procurement,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.