jobs in Lagos
- Responsible for passengers’ safety and comfort, deal with security and emergency situations and ensure a pleasant flying experience for customers.
- Clean the interior and exterior of designated aircrafts.
- Vacuum floors and wipe down windows.
- Remove trash from receptacles and seat pockets.
- Attending to and interacting with customers.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items.
- Dealing with enquires via telephone or email.
- Attending to reservation, ticketing reissues and refund requests.
- Domestic and International travel requests.
- Oversees the day-to-day Operation of computer networks including hardware/software support, training, and special projects plans, designs and implements data…
- Maintain historical records and filling documents.
- Coordination of staff PAYEE and PENSION remittance.
- Make Bank deposits and receipts.
- We are seeking to employ a Personal Assistant PA, who will work closely with Senior Management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- Design and evaluate quarterly PBC Personal Business Commitment with team member.
- Attend daily NOC operation meeting.
- Create and perfect work flow.
- Job Field Medical / Health NGO/Non-Profit.
- The Routine Immunization RI Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning and implementation of monitoring all…
- Engineering / Technical Oil and Gas / Energy.
- Detailed planning ,management, scheduling and reporting of all marine operations associated with crude oil field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.