jobs in Lagos
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day hotel operations.
- Lagos|Full Time|Travel, Tourism & Leisure| 75,000 - 150,000.
- A leading Visa Agency in Lagos is looking to hire the full-time services of an Operations Officer.
- Lagos|Full Time|Retail, Fashion & FMCG| Below 75,000.
- Our client is looking to employ an accountant.
- The Accountant will manage records of all financial…
- He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans in driving Organisational goals.
- We are seeking immediate employment for the role of…
- The Data Center Network Engineer will be responsible for the first line network monitoring, surveillance and fault management support on the elements and…
- We are looking forth for qualified and well experienced company’s PR Manager.
- Someone who has the capacity to build the brand image of the company and…
- Our Client (A Law Firm) requires the engagement of Legal Graduate Trainees for their Lagos Office:
- No Experience/Less than 1 year.
- We are looking for an organized Warehouse Manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of merchandise in our warehouse.
- We are currently recruititng for the position of Academic Tutor.
- Lecture planning, preparation and research.
- Contact and teaching time with students.
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Church Administrator to work on all administrative duties and deliver excellent results in a large Church.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.