jobs in Lagos
You refined by:
- Are you passionate about working in.
- One of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- Procter and Gamble is one of the.
- The Internship drive is for top.
- We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs and campaigns in specific channels, support business objectives,…
- Assists the Hotel General Manager in implementing the brand and hotel strategy, in order to meet targets for quality of service, attitude and profitability for…
- Do you have a background in facilities management?
- Do you have strong coordination and planning skills?
- Would you like to be part of a global organisation?
- Vesta Healthcare Partners Nigeria Limited.
- Confident, flexible, highly organised, enthusiastic and well-presented professional with.
- 2 | P a g e.
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting.
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
- Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods)…
- Airtel Nigeria Airtel Networks Limited, a leading mobile telecommunication services have home provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is…
- What is a personal assistant?
- As a personal assistant study farm (often shortened to PA), you will work closely with senior managerial or executive staff to…
- We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.