jobs in Lagos
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Full-Time Assistant to CEO of Xyples LLC*.
- Receiving & communicating with vendors.
- Shopping - Clothes, gifts & groceries.
- Arrange travel & social itineraries.
- This is a short term internship ( 6 months – 1 year contract) position which may translate to a full time role based on performance.
- This is a 6 months internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Abilitiy to use Microsoft office tools.
- Candidate must be highly computer literate, proficient with microsoft office.
- Willing to learn digital and social media marketing.
Apply with your Indeed CV
- This is a short term internship ( 6 months – 1 year contract) position.
- Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months), NYSC and Fresh Graduates.
- The ideal candidate is highly analytical, technologically inclined, results-driven and would thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 11 am to 10 pm.
- Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementation, maintenance, and support of data storage, movement, and integration between solutions including:
- This position would be part of a very skilled team that works closely with Project Managers and other technical leads performing remediation, investigation,…
- Reporting to the director of content, the writer/content specialist will play a critical role in the newly developed content team, which will be responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.