jobs in Abuja
- The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user…
- Proficiency in Word processing and spreadsheet.
- Organized, detailed with an eye for details.
- This role serves as the first physical point of contact for the…
- Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to…
- 12/20/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC.
- Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile?
- Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity…
- We welcome applications from students for their Industrial Training (SIWES) into the following positions;
- Minimum of a 2:1 in administration or any other related field.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing.
- Excellent and precise organization skills.
- We seek an enthusiastic Finance or Accounting graduate interested in pursuing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail…
- The Executive Assistant role is to further enhance the CEO’s capability to expand, develop and manage the business efficiently and effectively.
Palladium Group, Inc.
- Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.