World Health Organization logo

World Health Organization Work-Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Its productive and good atmosphere workingplace

At the first day of my work its really stressful and i was trying to catch up to speed, but overall it was Productive, competitive, excellent and great working culture.

Pros

Great meal

Cons

healthcare and wellness.

Business wok placle

I may like to work any day any time and im alway want to busy my self.pocus on this company is wobbly,and i really like to work at the company is intellect.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Health

My experience working for WHO

Due to my jurisdiction was on field. I worked collecting primary type of data directly from the source and collating it later after retiring from field the same day. The hardest part of the job, was some areas are far to reach due to their locations and also problem of getting transport to get me back to my destination. I trekked kilometers at times before getting bike to take me back to my destination. Workingwith W.H.O is an eyes opener for me. It makes me realize their is more to life than take, take and take. We have to give us also. With WHO helping the disadvantaged group with vaccines to prevent polio for free.

It is about my work in the world health organization

In the organization i used to work with my utmost effort to make sure that i handle the work accordingly, the work i did was routing immunization which we used to go round to vaccinate children from zero to one year old. And we used to work all the days except Sunday only.

Senior supervisor

As a supervisor, you need to attend work as early as possible, and work hardly. Then you have to write a reports on what you examine and experience for submitting.

Pros

Transfortation and feeding

Cons

Work time 07:30am-02:00pm