World Health Organization logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Business wok placle

I may like to work any day any time and im alway want to busy my self.pocus on this company is wobbly,and i really like to work at the company is intellect.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Health

WHO is an agency under UN therefore it is a humanitarian organisation, so working there is an opportunity to serve humanity

I worked with WHO on SPECIAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (SSA) and was relieved of my job due to polio virus eradication in Nigeria. Thete is no fund to maintain staff under polio eradication program. I really contributed to this historic achievement. WHO has achieved more in providing health for all around the globe and it need to be funded adequately in order to achieve more.

Pros

Salary is commiserate and is paid in time, Working environment is conducive with computers and cellphones to aid the work

Cons

No staff development programme in terms of training either locally or internationally

Conducive place to work

Actually,the kind of experience I derived from WHO is overemphasized, though it was stressful a-times it it groomed me to be self reliant and hardworking.

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch

Cons

Adequate welfare

Job seeker

I was worked in immunazation program in many roles eg health worker, team supervisor and ward focal person, i like work with WHO becouse i haved getting many experience in health issues.thank

Worthwhile Programme

Be a volunteer, it sharpens my understanding based on my field of study as an health and safety educator. I get to meet alot of people who are predisposed to illness and rendering humanitarian and health assistance to them.

Pros

Free lunch and transport fair

Cons

Short breaks

Productive, Goal driven and educative

Its a selfless environment, it is meant as more of a volunteer work than than actually a job, ensuring that the kids around get all the good health they deserve or they ought to get.

Pros

incentives, disinfectants, pens etc

Cons

shortbreaks

WHO is a productive and efficient working place that one can improve his knowledge and career opportunity.

WHO is a place where someone could improve his knowledge, experience, career opportunity and exposure as well. WHO is an organization that makes person to improve his working capability,hardworking and be trustful in every aspects.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Short breaks

Educating and conducive workplace

It is a very conducive and educative workplace were one is been challenged to be hard working, friendly and Mannered.it is a place were ideas are shared on how to promote health

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at World Health Organization?