World Health Organization

World Health Organization Employee Reviews for Facilitator

An organization that is focusedful and always mindful of capacity buildingAn organization that has highly respected expertsAn organization that cares for individual and family health, working towards communities herd immunity
Every day comes with its unique and different work and life challenges but above all I have learnt to take and tackle it one at a time. I have learnt patience and perseverance because I enjoy my work as a field officer/Epidemiologist. The most enjoyable part is I get to meet lots of people and I am always glad I am able to attend to their needs and proffer solutions to their questions and issues.
A god place to acquire skills. High-paced work environment. Worked under pressure. Many travel opportunities. Could be called upon at anytime. A lot of team work.
Reaching underserved community and hard to reach settlement is my priority community engagement and awerness working with World health organization is a proud which many people are looking to be with them one of the recognize organization rander health Care services technical support
A nice working place with vast experience and exposure. Working at different communities, sharing different experience. There is assement being conducted at regular intervals. To measure performance as a form of motivation. It's a contractual work, renewable at six months intervals.
Pros
Regular pay
Cons
Work is demanding
PROFILE SUMMARY I am a Physiotherapist with extensive experience in Public health developmental projects. With blended in-depth public health managerial skills, I provide strategic solutions in areas of Maternal and Child Health, Routine Immunization, Supplemental Immunization Activities, Disease Surveillance (Polio, Measles, yellow fever, Neonatal Tetanus, CSM, Lassa Fever and other epidemic prone diseases), Environmental health, Child protection, Education, Monitoring and Evaluation. With about Five (5) years’ experience, I have acquired skills in managing and mentoring teams and colleagues as well as providing effective and comprehensive support to my team, enabling the delivery of quality, accurate, precise and reliable results. I am currently coordinating high level polio eradication and disease preventive program and equally have an in-depth experience working in developmental projects. My experiences span across multi-cultural and religious settings in Nigeria, working with the United Nations Agency (WHO), an International Non-Governmental Organization and government institutions (PHCDB).