World Health Organization
World Health Organization Employee Review

July 23, 2020
I worked with WHO on SPECIAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (SSA) and was relieved of my job due to polio virus eradication in Nigeria. Thete is no fund to maintain staff under polio eradication program. I really contributed to this historic achievement. WHO has achieved more in providing health for all around the globe and it need to be funded adequately in order to achieve more.
Pros
Salary is commiserate and is paid in time, Working environment is conducive with computers and cellphones to aid the work
Cons
No staff development programme in terms of training either locally or internationally
March 17, 2021
LOCAL GOVERNMENT FACILITATOR (LGAF) (Former Employee) - Gombe
An organization that is focusedful and always mindful of capacity buildingAn organization that has highly respected expertsAn organization that cares for individual and family health, working towards communities herd immunity
February 11, 2021
Volunteering/ World Health Organization (Former Employee) - Owerri/Maiduguri
At the first day of my work its really stressful and i was trying to catch up to speed, but overall it was Productive, competitive, excellent and great working culture.
Pros
Great meal
Cons
healthcare and wellness.
February 10, 2021
DOPV (Directly Observed Polio Vaccination) Monitor (Former Employee) - Kaduna
One year and some months of Working there gave me the feel of filed work. It stressful but was worth it as it relate to my passion and soft spot for children. The program was meant for helping children to be immuned from the polio virus. I can say it, to some extent met it goals.
  1. WHO is an agency under UN therefore it is a humanitarian organisation, so working there is an opportunity to serve humanity