World Health Organization
World Health Organization Employee Review

My experience working for WHO

February 28, 2020
Due to my jurisdiction was on field. I worked collecting primary type of data directly from the source and collating it later after retiring from field the same day. The hardest part of the job, was some areas are far to reach due to their locations and also problem of getting transport to get me back to my destination. I trekked kilometers at times before getting bike to take me back to my destination. Workingwith W.H.O is an eyes opener for me. It makes me realize their is more to life than take, take and take. We have to give us also. With WHO helping the disadvantaged group with vaccines to prevent polio for free.
March 17, 2021
LOCAL GOVERNMENT FACILITATOR (LGAF) (Former Employee) - Gombe
An organization that is focusedful and always mindful of capacity buildingAn organization that has highly respected expertsAn organization that cares for individual and family health, working towards communities herd immunity
February 11, 2021
Volunteering/ World Health Organization (Former Employee) - Owerri/Maiduguri
At the first day of my work its really stressful and i was trying to catch up to speed, but overall it was Productive, competitive, excellent and great working culture.
Pros
Great meal
Cons
healthcare and wellness.
February 10, 2021
DOPV (Directly Observed Polio Vaccination) Monitor (Former Employee) - Kaduna
One year and some months of Working there gave me the feel of filed work. It stressful but was worth it as it relate to my passion and soft spot for children. The program was meant for helping children to be immuned from the polio virus. I can say it, to some extent met it goals.