World Health Organization
World Health Organization Employee Review

Its productive and good atmosphere workingplace

February 11, 2021
At the first day of my work its really stressful and i was trying to catch up to speed, but overall it was Productive, competitive, excellent and great working culture.
Pros
Great meal
Cons
healthcare and wellness.
January 8, 2017
Same location
Hard To Reach (Current Employee) - Maiduguri
The work is three sessions in a week, In other time Monday to Sunday. The project is very interested and organized I have learned and experience so many things and skills which Enable to proud and work at any where. The project has do with good relationships with the highest level staff and junior staff both male and female. The hardest part of the job is during session when patient are very Crowde and reach dose hard to reach and scared settlement. The work is very interested as I said it earlier it has good intertaiment and enough found.
Pros
free of intervention
Cons
healthcare
March 17, 2021
LOCAL GOVERNMENT FACILITATOR (LGAF) (Former Employee) - Gombe
An organization that is focusedful and always mindful of capacity buildingAn organization that has highly respected expertsAn organization that cares for individual and family health, working towards communities herd immunity
February 10, 2021
DOPV (Directly Observed Polio Vaccination) Monitor (Former Employee) - Kaduna
One year and some months of Working there gave me the feel of filed work. It stressful but was worth it as it relate to my passion and soft spot for children. The program was meant for helping children to be immuned from the polio virus. I can say it, to some extent met it goals.
  1. Its productive and good atmosphere workingplace