World Health Organization
World Health Organization Employee Review

July 14, 2019
A nice working place with vast experience and exposure. Working at different communities, sharing different experience. There is assement being conducted at regular intervals. To measure performance as a form of motivation. It's a contractual work, renewable at six months intervals.
Pros
Regular pay
Cons
Work is demanding
March 17, 2021
LOCAL GOVERNMENT FACILITATOR (LGAF) (Former Employee) - Gombe
An organization that is focusedful and always mindful of capacity buildingAn organization that has highly respected expertsAn organization that cares for individual and family health, working towards communities herd immunity
April 18, 2020
PEI Cluster Facilitator (Current Employee) - Lagos Nigeria
Every day comes with its unique and different work and life challenges but above all I have learnt to take and tackle it one at a time. I have learnt patience and perseverance because I enjoy my work as a field officer/Epidemiologist. The most enjoyable part is I get to meet lots of people and I am always glad I am able to attend to their needs and proffer solutions to their questions and issues.
January 20, 2020
Disease Surveillance Facilitator (Former Employee) - Lagos
A god place to acquire skills. High-paced work environment. Worked under pressure. Many travel opportunities. Could be called upon at anytime. A lot of team work.
  1. It's a place with good working condition and there is knowledge update through trainings,orientations and reorientations.