World Health Organization
World Health Organization Employee Review

Good

January 2, 2020
My time with the WHO was a well spent one, where I learnt how to relate and handle critical cases with urgency and also a calm mind which would help me produce more effective and long lasting solution.
April 23, 2019
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Saki
Has everything a work place had to offer. It was nice working with tbe team. Though it wasnt for a long time, but it was worth every sweat, because the healtb and safety of every individaul wiyhing the environment was paramount to us, so we had to make sure the task was carried put exceptionally.
December 14, 2020
Same location
Independent Monitor (Former Employee) - Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
Working as an Independent Monitor at World Health Organisation was fun. It gave me opportunity to meet and interact with different kinds of people. It is also fun working for humanity.
April 18, 2020
Same location
PEI Cluster Facilitator (Current Employee) - Lagos Nigeria
Every day comes with its unique and different work and life challenges but above all I have learnt to take and tackle it one at a time. I have learnt patience and perseverance because I enjoy my work as a field officer/Epidemiologist. The most enjoyable part is I get to meet lots of people and I am always glad I am able to attend to their needs and proffer solutions to their questions and issues.