WorkForce
WorkForce Employee Review

August 30, 2018
Building leadership and communicative abilities that should bring value, growth and development, working as a team condusive environment for and a nice place for starters to gain working experience.
Pros
Cons
November 6, 2016
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) - nigeria
There are so many products and services which we render to customers such as financial and advisory services. The company is a financial institution with over seven hundred branches working with them was healthy for me because of the high level of integrity as the watch word. I was a cashier attending to customers financial transactions before moving over to customer service desk were I was attending to their requests, complains and inquiries.
October 31, 2016
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) - Lagos
I initially have it though in getting use to the kind of Job which i latter become an expert with the help of my colleague and people around me in the office to put me through to grow faster. I learnt a lot including compliant handling skill in addition to my customer service and Cashiering i did during my time with them. God bless them all.
  1. Working at workforce it was nice, busy and time consuming though is nice place to get working experience.