Upwork logo
Upwork

Upwork

Upwork Employee Review

Very competitive

Upwork offered me the first experience of working virtually with different clients and team of experts in their various niches.It was a worthwhile experience as I have to stay up to date with communication and do everything possible to meet up with deadline.

Awesome

Upwork is a great platform that offers awesome services for client and job seekers. It is highly beneficial to both the clients and job seekers. There's awesome job security and a good working environment to ensure that both parties benefit and have a good working relationship.

Nice working with Upwork.

Upwork helps one to be financially free though getting a job might seem difficult. I just started working with Upwork so I might not really have much to say now.

Very nice

Nice working with upwork and upwork family. The professionalism and work ethic of those in charge of the freelance site is commendable. It is nearly impossible to be scammed on Upwork due to their job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Upwork. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Upwork Reviews by Location