Upwork
Upwork Employee Review

August 28, 2019
An avenue to discover your ethics and responsiveness to service requirement, its a global work space with great opportunity and development, workers are exposed to different service demands.
April 25, 2020
Same roleSame location
Freelancer (Current Employee) - Nigeria
Upwork helps one to be financially free though getting a job might seem difficult. I just started working with Upwork so I might not really have much to say now.
October 30, 2019
Same roleSame location
Freelancer (Current Employee) - Nigeria
It doesn't encourage young and upcoming developers. The charges are too much. One can work from any part of the world in upwork. It a huge market place to meet diverse of people.
May 6, 2021
Content writer (Current Employee) - Federal Capital Territory
Upwork offered me the first experience of working virtually with different clients and team of experts in their various niches.It was a worthwhile experience as I have to stay up to date with communication and do everything possible to meet up with deadline.
  1. Its a place with a larger customer and service base environment and it gives room for improvement and self development