United Nations Development Programme Employee Reviews

Excellent
Finance Associate (Former Employee) –  AbujaApril 6, 2018
The organisation takes the welfare of teh employees very serious and have good pay commensurate with the work. I enjoyed the very good work life balance approach.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Contract jobs
Productive work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Abuja, NigeriaDecember 19, 2017
The UNDP helped me gain confidence in note taking and report writing for my final few years of university. The team made sure that I was up to date with all tasks and where very helpful when I was unsure of what to do.

However, the work environment can be dull and cold.
An ideal, high-performance enabling work environment.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abuja, Federal Capital TerritoryJune 1, 2017
A pleasant workplace to be associated with. Lessons are regularly learned in strategic project execution and teamwork management. Perhaps, the hardest part of the job involves organizational expectation of strict compliance with job specifications and performance expectations.- which should be normal and achievable for an experienced professional consultant. Most enjoyable part of the job is the organizational appreciation of qualitative professional service delivery.
Pros
Positive overall job experience and feelings by the professional service provider.
Cons
To a hardworking and experienced service provider, even the occasional limitation of service delivery timing should not be a problem.
Challenging and productive environment of work.
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abuja, Federal Capital TerritoryJune 1, 2017
Typical day at work is exciting. Lessons learned included teaming and teamwork principles and values. Management style is consultative and bottom-up. Hardest part of the job was having to reconstruct and standardize poorly-crafted job outputs of other colleagues in the work teams. The most enjoyable part of the job was the appreciation of my technical expertise and human competencies.
Pros
Congenial working environment. Opportunity for independent thought and organizational learning.
Cons
The limitation of working time allocated to projects..
First Job but under National Programme
PC Support Engineer (NYSC) (Former Employee) –  Ebonyi State NigeriaJanuary 10, 2013
Very Interesting, starting a Career with United Nation, Involves Monitoring Program, Learn a lot about Documentation, Microsoft Office Packages, Designs
Pros
salary was very good for a young graduate like me then