Unilever

Monthly staffs bonus

Advancement opportunities

Weekly training

Safety discussion
Great Place to Work. Offers agile working. Offers travel benefits. Optimal maternity leave. Great culture and great people. Offers best in the market pay and benefits.
A nice place to work.one of the best Multi national companies in the world. Work well and you will be recognized. Good bonuses, incentives and benefits.
Pros
Great incentives, bonuses and benefits even for part time positions
Cons
You are overworked to achieve targets
I will like to have a change of work if I am giving the opportunity, because I need to move ahead to meeting my goals in my career.

I have worked with alot of people by sharing my ideas to them and they share their ideas to me to
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health insurance
Unilever Nigeria plc is a nice and confortable place to work. It has various sport section like football and basket ball field and also a gym. There is availability of free shutle bus which convey the workers from their nearest bus stop to the factory.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
8hrs
I Unilever india is a great place to work if you are looking for a fast paced environment with a strong corporate mission. Benefits are more than fair. Drawback are the long hours especially in the market function
Pros
Every month Outings and free lunches
Cons
Medical Care
its a productive and fun place to work.
There is a work life balance culture.

There is huge opportunity for learning and personal development.

The benefits rank higher than the industry
Pros
Product samples. Free lunch
quite interesting and a career building workplace. though stressful but still, interesting. a consumers and market driven organization full of potential. above all an uncompromising organization as regard the products.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break, healthcare
Its always my pleasure to render wholehearted service to any establishment i find myself in. Doing what i know best at the right time has always been part of me and I ensure that i maintain a safe working environment, desist from vices that will stain my name and that of the establishment. Finally, I believe in honesty, transparency and hardwork
Pros
free lunches and other company benefits
Cons
healthcare
Is one of the best company in Nigeria in terms of growth, manufacturing and size of factory, working environment very Ok,salary structure not really good as to other companies around the location.
Pros
free lunch, monthly take home pack
Cons
health care facilities, staff bus, time to relaxe
Everyday job except Sunday's,learned how to responsible to calls,strict management,good workplace culture,stressful,give full report of activities daily.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Healthcare
It nice to work with Unilever plc because they satisfied their workers and they make quick payment to their worker beside they provide the needs for their customers and also they provide launch to their workers and every year they give free gift to their best customer
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
the management are very approachable and allow for good work relationship with workers. Flexible work environment with great opportunity of growth. Hard work and punctuality is highly admirable and workers get compensated afterwards.
Pros
affordable meal
Cons
lack of transportation
Good and excellent performance together with less or no supervision, good interpersonal relation with co-worker, work pressure challenges, good management.
Pros
Less pressure
Cons
No internet access
Meeting objectives and targets were real fun and at times, we come together to celebrate. This was real fun and quite memorable.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Educational opportunities available to develop skills of all level employees.
Promotional opportunities average.
Pros
Training & Global reputation
Cons
Limited salary reviews
lovely company i must confess, everything ok with me but i needed more experience and some more increase in income, but generally the company is good and management are very nice, workers very humble too, but we work too much and get salary not up to work we do.....thats all, but i still love my job there.
A typical day at Unilever is that of working together to meet a common goal.
i have learnt so much while working here,from as little as email etiquette, to handling issues, strategy building, implementation, execution, I have also learnt how to build relationships, leverage on the relationship and also how to work in a professional manner

The management of the company know what they are doing and at all times carry us along.

My co-workers at Unilever , one word to describe them will be Awesome people.

Hardest part of the Job is getting people to believe that if everybody works together to achieve one common goal , we will all achieve our individual goals.

i enjoy the thrills, challenges and the wins ,the people etc.
Pros
free lunches, great benefits
I work with DHL Supply Chain, under the unilever contract, and i manage inventory of all the SKUs produced by unilever warehouse. Every stock produce is stored at the mega Distribution centre, and from there the SKUs are distributed to all unilever key distributors throughout Nigeria. The volume of what enters and leaves the warehouse daily leaves my brain working even when i sleep
Pros
high exposre and experience, biggest racked and 100% WMS warehouse in west Africa
Cons
staff welfare and benefits is poor
we alway discuss quality issue before production , i enjoy working in the factory
Pros
we take lunch in canteen
Cons
we work weekends
an excellent company to work with with adequate tolerance and diligence.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
over time