Unilever
Coronavirus update
Information from Unilever:

Unilever Employee Reviews

Nigeria89 reviews
I love to work with Unilever Nigeria Plc. They have the best hands on deck. At Unilever . Workers are motivated via their achievement of target overtime and there's never a full moment for employees who are able to achieve set goals and objectives.
Pros
Unilever has a very good severance package
Cons
Management can encourage employees better to give their best while at work.
Unilever is well know organization which has helped many families for the next generation to come with daily use products and domestic usage and also helped people achieved their dream.
I worked with the Unilever as a contract staff for six years and still wish to work with company.
Good
Good
I enjoyed my time with Brainworks (Unilever) as a Direct Sales Agent (DSA). The working culture is good and I was well renumerated. The working environment was fast paced
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
logistics
Es una empresa muy buena y muy organizada y muy trabajadora, emprendedora, eficiente justa me gusto mucho ber trabajado ennesa empresa.
Good to work with Unilever company, I had alot of experience, the philosophy of the work open my inner mind to know more about management.
And in terms of security they are good
Es una empresa que sobre sale de las dema empresas
I work there for a year as a contract staff until I got admission to school. But while I was there I really put my best into the job, and if am given the opportunity to work with your establishment, I will do all I can to promote the company. Thereby coming up ideas that will also help the business or industry grow.
Was an ok experience working with the company. I had an added experience in marketing,to what i already knew.The medical water purifier i sold was superb.
Unilever offers an amazing career advancement opportunities to individuals irrespective of your gender or religion. It is absolutely a great place to work.
Salary increment

Monthly staffs bonus

Advancement opportunities

Weekly training

Safety discussion
I can fully classify it as a great place to work as employees are friendly and respectful regardless of position held. Also a great place to learn form fantastic leaders with a high level of experience.
A workplace for beginners, where responsibilities, life work balance and culture is at the fore front of ways of working.
Proud to be part of d coy.
Unilever nigeria plc is an extremely the best safe place to work,
Has tpm teamwork environment,

Provide training in every departments,

Make every employee work with less supervision, produce world class quality products
Best company that knows how to treat there brand ambassadors but they should try more to provide more job security, that will make working with them much better
Well, I didn't regret working with Unilever. I was taught about many things that helps me to improve in other organizatiestion and societies, house keeping. I wish to work with them.
Stress free day at work. Safety is first. The Management is fair to staff.
Learnt a lot about sales of FMCG. I enjoyed the Team Bonding. Field work is usually the hardest part
Unilever is a unique organization that an employee would want to work with over and over again with great human management and flexible work culture. Intelligent and great colleagues to work with
Great Place to Work. Offers agile working. Offers travel benefits. Optimal maternity leave. Great culture and great people. Offers best in the market pay and benefits.
Career growth is priority. The rest is your able handwork. Just remember to work smart and build meaningful relationships.

Its a place anyone will love to work.
nice place to work, they are opportunities for career improvement, work environment is fun and challenging, Pay is good and generally you can be the best you want to.
A great place to work in terms of learning and safety.

Excellence driven organization but career growth and decision taking is slow probably because of hierarchy or size or measuring matrix
Pros
A great place to work in terms of learning and safety
Cons
Decision taking is slow probably because of hierarchy or size or measuring matrix