Toyota

Toyota Employee Reviews

It was a huge experience for me through out my time as the branch sales manager in Lagos -Nigeria, i met lots of customers and was able to tackle some of their basic challenges in relation to the product line, and i also acquired more training courses to enhance my experience, However, i was able to tackle some basic challenges through the team effort of my co-staff. we all worked as a team to achieve our aim and goal.
Hablando del area de servicio me atrevo a decir por mi experiencia que es la mejor agencia, mas eficaz y mejor trato al cliente, con mejor profesionalismo. Capacitacion excelente se preocupan por capacitar constantemente. Solo un detalle, sueldos muy bajos. Pocas oportunidades de crecer
Pros
Atencion medica, Capacitacion constante.
Cons
Sueldos bajos, Jefes demasiado tensos por la presion
Es una agencia muy buena y está muy bien solo falta apoyar un poco a sus empleados
Pros
Prestaciones de ley
Cons
Falta que tenga algunas prestaciones adicionales a las de ley
A typical day of work consisted of first-hand engineering with automobile parts, where technicians were engaged in various activities like servicing and re-wiring faulty systems. Management was as expected, resourceful and helpful in terms of peer quarrels and disagreements.
In charge of day-to-day operations, with a foreman that was open to the employees concerns, making them known to the management. Work environment was conducive and habitable to all employees.
A typical day at work involves a review of the market and competitive activity. I learnt the importance of monitoring the competitive environment and competitive advantage. Workplace culture encourages collaboration and innovation. The hardest part of the job was getting all the necessary data about the competition. The most enjoyable part was travel.
Pros
networking opportunity
Cons
mi dia a dia era diagnosticar el vehiculo para asi darle una repuestas concreta al cliente y resolverlo.
Pros
seguro
Cons
en hora del almuerzo descanzaba
- I resume at the office mostly only on Mondays, except when we have training on. - I learned how to work more effectively without supervisions. - Every job function is specific and time bound. - Hardest part of the Job: Creating time to teach unskilled managers and staff how to effectively run their affair,,, usually very enriching but because time constraints is the biggest issue. - Most Enjoyable: When I see my DLRs scoring the requisite 100% and acquiring their Certification and year-in, year-out. and when i see my trained SA pass their exams.
Pros
It helps improve my managerial skills
Cons
Time inadequacies always result in my working with the DLR past their official closing time.
I went for a two weeks automobile training program on Step 2 syllabus. i learnt more about cars and maintenance cultures of cars. The hardest part of my job was identifying engine parts for different. models
Pros
Very professional
Cons
i worked all week,having different shift.i start by taking over from the security on duty,check his status,and follow all objectives to ensure,the company is secure.it was educative,i learnt how to improve on my job as a security.making sure,there is no lapses or security errors,and how to deal with customers in a way,respectable.my co-workers were co-operative,and i also had a good relationship wit them.the management,did their best to ensure i had it easy on my job,following all security protocol.the hardest part of my job was directing customer on security directives.the most enjoyable part,is making sure security is assured.
The minimum working hours in Toyota Nigeria is 8hours resumption time is 7:30 am to 4:30 pm as a closing time only except you fill like working late and your over time is claim able. I learned more experience with Toyota NIgeria Limited as Auto mobile company Toyota Nigeria is one of the best Auto company in nigeria today as produce a quality product and good in maintenance aspect while the toyota is maintening the best is there product as a superior quality. Management are good in Toyota and there well organized and always consign about there workers are monitoring there health position of each staff. they have good workers who ready to work in hand to hand work as a team. Hardest part of work is limit in any area that is hard for you others ready to support your work as a team work. The most enjoyment in Toyota as a staff is the staff performance bonus every year which call productivity and all bonuses. been paid at a time even the payment of staff salary not been delayed rather than paid before the payment day 25th of every month.
Pros
free lunch and transport.
Cons
long break and medical
as safety officer i make check on fire , Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste; Respond to fire and other emergencies on or about the Board properties . the safety culture is good and what i love doing most is relating with the workers
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no medical care
buena aquenque muchas horas que se podia hacer mas me gusta ser util i eso no lo valoravan
Pros
ninguno
Cons
el vendedor
It was the first day i was sent to make delivery in a neighboring state where I will have to travel 8hours with the parts . To support receivers I had to identify the part with part name through a search with my PC using electronic parts catalog to find the part numbers. A job I was doing the first time. It was a test and a challenge. I learnt on the job and it was perfectly done.
Pros
free lunche
Cons
healthcare