TELNET NIGERIA LIMITED

TELNET NIGERIA LIMITED Employee Reviews

Telnet is a good environment to learn and grow on the Job. They also place much value on growth on staff. Everyday at work is fun as the staffs are cooperative and assist one another in solving tasks. I have learnt to work individually and part of a versatile team. Task are assigned to test your competency and I have been able to grow on the job. The hardest part of the job is lack of spare time because of the demanding nature of the job. Meeting with our clients and solving their challenges gives me so much satisfaction and motivates me to put in more effort to do more.
Telnet is a great place to work because they provide opportunity for you to improve yourself in your career field by encouraging sponsored training for staff and paid certification.
Creative and technically advancing team. The job culture is very great, ideas are limitless. The management is all put the interest and welfare of their staff first
Telnet is a digital transformation company that helps companies better serve their customers digitally. My typical work hours were Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday hours. I had the opportunity to work for Telnet and for the first part of my career learnt something new in the wireless telecom field. I had some great friends with whom I will always be in contact with throughout my carrier. Telnet had great team; great managers and great coordinators. The culture of transparency was very dominant during my period of work with Telnet. My co-workers were pleasant and personable and this brought in new energy into the business always. The hardest part of the job was making sure you follow all speed limits associated with any project even when there were other draw backs that were not totally handled from the top. The most enjoyable part of the job was that no matter how many hours we worked we still got paid for our whole 10hrs shift .
Telnet a telecommunication and engineering company is really a training ground that prepares you to become the leader in your field. A typical work day is managing pressure being the focal point for the project engineers who need to have their requisitions supplied on time. The workplace is great and you are made to be the best that you can be. The hardest part of the job is having so many project engineers waiting for you to fulfill their requisitions. The most enjoyable part of the job is the training that you are given to be the best at what you do.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Emergency work which makes you be on duty even on weekends
Was a good foundation, offered my great exposure, opportunities and responsibilities. I learned to manage people from a very early start and was exposed to multiple projects within a short time frame.
Pros
Great place to work - Great exposure and work life balance
Cons
Management was not very responsive to market force changes
I began my career in Telnet Nigeria with enthusiasm and great expectations. I learnt a lot from the management team who were eager to develop both the company and personnel to a world class organization. The personnel were great and had sense of family at work.
Pros
Staff development
As an intern i had a great time working in Telnet as i was exposed to many industrial best practices. I gained lot of knowledge from colleagues and the drive here helped during my Cisco certification exams
Pros
Free bus
Cons
Poor salary structure
The management was quite okay. A typical day at work began at 8 A.M and ended by 5 P.M, then there was extra pay for weekend and late night jobs. The hardest part of the job was at the site while climbing poles and mast to install cameras. The most enjoyable however was the paid vacation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TELNET NIGERIA LIMITED?
Telnet is a very well-structured company that does a good job at talent development. You have the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary project-driven work environment. Telnet also believes in investing and developing its employees through exposure to cutting-edge technical and management courses. Its work environment fosters friendship and family.
Pros
Exposure to multi-dimensional projects
Cons
Average salary and benefits
I was exposed to different aspect of work.The company enable me to work hard and dependent at work.The display of hardwork and skill moves to another level in the office.from an engineer to a supervisor
A day at work is always challenging with different work faulty.working has exposed me different work situation, I really learned at about about management, risk , decision making, resolving faulty.working with a lot of co worker also make me a good team leader. I enjoyed been a team lead at different location.
I had good working experience in Telnet. I learnt a lot about marketing, Business Strategy and Customer care/service.
Cons
Telnet in an Organization where you can learn and become an expert in the ICT industry.the experience gained is quite much.you come in a blank about anything related to IT and eventually grow to become a guru in information technology
good place to work lots of work pressure good workers to work with poor compensation longer working hour at times