Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

I make over 150 calls per day to customers introducing the company's products and services to them in order to inquire how the network provider can increase their service, solve complaints and sell some products to them. The hardest part is dealing with some customers and resolving immediate complaints but it is satisfying when the customers are happy after the call.
It was an Excellent experience working with Tech Mahindra, had a good working relationship with all levels of administrative departments while working with Tech Mahindra
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
They re competent organization...I wouldn't mind working with them again. They re well equipped with various tools and conducive working environment..
i was able to learn how to multitask, relate with people, to go extra miles to solve people problem. the environment is conducive and fun place to work with less stress
A typical day at work involves you getting at your work station after the days work briefing with the team, get to work....resolve customers issues and complaints....meet the days target.
Cons
short breaks, healthcare and transportation
This organization succeeded in blending my customer care experience and so many professional advantage such as full courage during interview, certification and lots more.I was able to learning how to work with time and handle customers issue with passion.
Cons
We do have one hour break.
A good environment to work putting into place staff welfare and wellbeing. A very competitive company thereby delighting going over customers expectations .
Pros
Married women are always thought of.
Cons
Staff strength reduction
Tech Mahindra was a BPO with Airtel Networks, and we were attending to Airtel customers via all contact centre channels (Email, Call centre, Live Chat, Social Media) and it was indeed an awesome time assisting customers.
Pros
Motivation
Cons
Long Hours
Working conditions and sometimes exceeded the approved Labour laws. They have been shut down from operating in Lagos and had to relocate to Ogun state.
Pros
Great HMO
Cons
A typical day at work in Techmahindra Ltd involves attending to both inbound and outbound calls. Working here taught me how to deal with every type of customer and ensure customer satisfaction. Tech Mahindra is a fun place to work in the sense that the management always comes up with fun ideas to make the staff more productive and effective in their duties. However, I didn't fancy the long hours and the pressure to meet target in terms of quantity of calls instead of quality of calls. I enjoyed the themed parties and special fun days at work.
Pros
Staff Training
Cons
It's a nice and peaceful work environment thou the salary was on the low side but you get to learn everyday and the experience was good. The trainers are the best ..And great team work.
The most enjoyable part is during the team bonding. It is always interesting because it brings the team together to work as one and irrespective of your differences.
Cons
Tech Mahindra is an excellent organisation to work with. I was given an offshore posting but met with an unfortunate accident and had to leave the company and fly down to country back.
The place really make me know and understand what typically working environment can be like- especially when a company is multinational. You get to grow with the culture.
Pros
no food
Cons
short break
Its actually worth doing because it showed me on how to relate to people, manage your customers and even develop your skills.The job has really improved my multi task level, also my computer skills have also improved.
A very challenging opportunity for a career starter because it gives room for open door policy which increases inter personal relationship with other employers and administrators from different walks of life.
Pros
Free vouchers
Cons
Health
Colleagues were great. The work environment is good and i had an awesome team. The company culture is good. Good Work is rewarded.