Save the Children

Save the Children Employee Reviews

Excelente lugar para trabajar
Promotora de la salud (Former Employee) –  Área de NutriciónFebruary 9, 2020
Excelente ambiente laboral aprendí la gran importancia que tiene la educación en nutrición en los niños ya que al educar les das herramientas necesarias para que ellos puedan elegir alimentos más sanos tambien fomentas cambios de hábitos y les inculcas la importancia de realizar ejercicio, lo más dificil es saber que no puedes ayudar a todos los niños, es un trabajo magnífico claro cuando te gusta y amas lo qué haces.
Great to work at Save the Children International
Project Officer, Alive and Thrive Nigeria (Current Employee) –  LagosDecember 21, 2019
Great to work there..Help you with work life balance.Great office environment. Child safe guarding and protection, zerotolerance to child abuse. Safe space
Productive and expensive workplace with adequate facilities
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  BornoDecember 9, 2019
I promise to work effectively and efficiently if my application is been forward and consider it as the subject matter in view with my experiences in .
My experience with save the children
Field officer (Former Employee) –  BornoAugust 21, 2019
Working with save the children is one the best experience in the world for me because I get to see for myself real life issues first hand especially pertaining children and women who need help.i believe save the children is doing a wonderful job in bringing help to people who needed it the most.save the children improve the lives of people hit hardest in the most effective way possible possible.
Brilliant work environment, stimulates growth and development
Deputy Country Director Program Operations (Former Employee) –  NigeriaAugust 15, 2019
'It is all about the people' fun place, good people, brilliant atmosphere. Felt supported. The organisation encouraged growth and provided a solid learning ground.
Poductive
Field Enumerator (Current Employee) –  MaiduguriAugust 14, 2019
Work with the SCI is enjoyable. A lot is there to learn in the service for humanity. The management of the organization is doing good. Hardest part of the job is the feelings you get when you are on the field in sensitive locations with insurgency case. Working with the organization is mostly fun.
Workshop
Animator (Current Employee) –  MaiduguriMarch 28, 2019
A work it was be daily working which is from Monday to Friday. We spend two hours .
I have learned more experience and skills about child protection. And more .but am working with child protection department that's why have got experience than orthers department like food security. wash department. E.t.c
The save the children is an international organisation .
The work field is dusuman town jere local government. Which have 3 types of culture. Hausa .kanuri.shuwa Arab
The most hardest thing in this job is that treating the child.
The most enjoyable in this job is that availability of different types of workshops and training..
Pros
Lauch
Cons
Fast breaks
Provision of comfortable workplace for the staff and secure environment
Ngo (Current Employee) –  MaiduguriJanuary 20, 2019
Nice organization for workers and well paid salary for staff and volunteers and provide materials at workplace and prevent child abuses at time. Child safeguarding policy must be follow in other to work in a safer way with organization.
To make child centre with certain life
Teaching and campaign primary health care (Former Employee) –  Nigeria, katsina citySeptember 23, 2018
My ambition always to enrollment children to achievement in the present stage in a life, in order to getting sustainable goals to be equal whole child around the world. such keys :education, health, e.t.c
I like playing with the same children and making them forget about the things that happened
Food distribution (Former Employee) –  Anywhere in bornoJanuary 9, 2018
Am a young man with so many good character and will work in your organization as loud as you wish thank you for going through my writing.thank as you aspect My experience
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
productive
nurse (Former Employee) –  Borno State, MaiduguriMarch 9, 2017
I work with save the children just because I have no alternatives rather to work with them before life would do me good, they dont pay us our end month salary on time though the 1st month was paid duely but subsequent or the following month was hard for them to pay was like collecting valuable from a leprosy patients hand.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
everything was great
Child Protection (Current Employee) –  MaiduguriFebruary 24, 2017
Team workers.
Good relationship.
Good skills of training
I love working with them as a team
Save the Children are family, and great team workers
Local Government Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  LagosDecember 2, 2016
The job is fulfilling but better management is needed with communicating with staff more openly and transparently regarding job security and satisfaction. They have good total rewards package but supervisors and managers are not always wiling to implement those options for staff on an individual basis.
Pros
Good salary packages, good benefits.
Cons
Minimal staff input into programming