Save the Children

Save the Children Employee Reviews

The job is OK, the benefits is good as it normal with my economic need. Save the children international is an humanitarian that everybody will like working with.
The job was fear and nice, just that the pay was relatively poor and the duration of the STEEP Kano program which last for 3months, if give the opportunity again I did gladly work with Save the Children international, indeed is a call to serve humanity as all must be treated with all measures of equality both rural or urban settlers
Work is contract based. people around are friendly and easy going. i learnt more of self composure here and when not to panic in terms of terror. the most enjoyable part of the job is when dealing with the kids.
Great to work there..Help you with work life balance.Great office environment. Child safe guarding and protection, zerotolerance to child abuse. Safe space
I promise to work effectively and efficiently if my application is been forward and consider it as the subject matter in view with my experiences in .
Working with save the children is one the best experience in the world for me because I get to see for myself real life issues first hand especially pertaining children and women who need help.i believe save the children is doing a wonderful job in bringing help to people who needed it the most.save the children improve the lives of people hit hardest in the most effective way possible possible.
'It is all about the people' fun place, good people, brilliant atmosphere. Felt supported. The organisation encouraged growth and provided a solid learning ground.
Work with the SCI is enjoyable. A lot is there to learn in the service for humanity. The management of the organization is doing good. Hardest part of the job is the feelings you get when you are on the field in sensitive locations with insurgency case. Working with the organization is mostly fun.
A work it was be daily working which is from Monday to Friday. We spend two hours . I have learned more experience and skills about child protection. And more .but am working with child protection department that's why have got experience than orthers department like food security. wash department. E.t.c The save the children is an international organisation . The work field is dusuman town jere local government. Which have 3 types of culture. Hausa .kanuri.shuwa Arab The most hardest thing in this job is that treating the child. The most enjoyable in this job is that availability of different types of workshops and training..
Pros
Lauch
Cons
Fast breaks
Nice organization for workers and well paid salary for staff and volunteers and provide materials at workplace and prevent child abuses at time. Child safeguarding policy must be follow in other to work in a safer way with organization.
My ambition always to enrollment children to achievement in the present stage in a life, in order to getting sustainable goals to be equal whole child around the world. such keys :education, health, e.t.c
Am a young man with so many good character and will work in your organization as loud as you wish thank you for going through my writing.thank as you aspect My experience
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
I work with save the children just because I have no alternatives rather to work with them before life would do me good, they dont pay us our end month salary on time though the 1st month was paid duely but subsequent or the following month was hard for them to pay was like collecting valuable from a leprosy patients hand.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
Team workers. Good relationship. Good skills of training I love working with them as a team Save the Children are family, and great team workers
Cons
The job is fulfilling but better management is needed with communicating with staff more openly and transparently regarding job security and satisfaction. They have good total rewards package but supervisors and managers are not always wiling to implement those options for staff on an individual basis.
Pros
Good salary packages, good benefits.
Cons
Minimal staff input into programming