Rainoil Limited

Rainoil Limited Employee Reviews

Nigeria4 reviews
A typical day at work is coming in by 8 and getting ready to process payments for the accounts department. It also involves a lot of collaboration with the other departments in the organisation to ensure swift payments are not delayed. I prepared workers pensions also and that meant delivering each worker's pension as fast as possible so they can start earning interest. Delayed interest meant a dissatisfied office. A lot of times I was not in the office due to my work requiring me to step out at times.
Pros
Fast unlimited wifi
Cons
The job does not consider your personal time
Business is largely run by one person, without which no decision is made. Decision makings are usually based on feeling and never objective. The staff welfare is not top priority for the owner
I am a very determine lady, committed, work smart and result oriented. I love new challenges that will bring the best out of me. I am friendly and firm.
A typical day at work is quite challenging and productive. I have learnt that the theoretical accounting learnt in class is quite more challenging and fun in reality.
Management comprises of dedicated people and professionals ever ready to give their all and committed.

Hardest part of the job is the late hours you sometimes have to put in especially for month end procedures.

Most enjoyable part of the job is doing what I love, that is, Accounting and the dedicated people I work with.
Cons
Long Hours