PwC logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,025 reviews

Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects

Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.

Amazing place to work

I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.

Enough room for career growth and advancement

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada

PwC is a great company to work especially for an accountant.

I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.

Fun place to work;

One of the best places to get a head start in your career as it helps you develop a strong understanding of various industries and make solid relationships

Great place to learn

Wonderful experience and highly recommended as a place to start off a career in Accounting, Finance or Consulting. The pay is not fantastic and the work-life balance is below average. However, it pays off in the long term for career progression.

PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria is a multi-national company that breeds young talent and re-imagine the possibilities

I worked in PwC as an intern from the period of 2017 to 2018. I worked in the country management department as an administrative assistant to the country senior partner (CSP) who is also the Regional senior partner (RSP). I like working in the firm because its a one big family with values and we all work together as a team to achieve the organizational objectives. Also, a good work-life balance is embraced in the firm.

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work. Work life balance. May have to work extra hours but lots of rewarding time out for bonding with family and team. harassment is not condoned.

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Excellent place to work and start out your career. Clear career path, great culture and filled with competitive, smart colleagues. Open door policy exists to senior management which gives you an opportunity to air your views and opinions about a subject matter. Overall quality of the organisation is 5 star!

Fun Place to work

PwC afforded me a great learning place with good values. I learnt everything I know from there. It offered the perfect work life balance and encouraged career development and growth. The part I loved the most in PwC was the open-door policy where EVERYONE is accessible and available to lend a helping hand, even the senior partners

Jobs at PwC

See more jobs

Fun place to work

PwC Nigeria is a great place to work. The CEO is a great man who wants the best for his staff. A few bad eggs as managers though, but they are everywhere, aint they?

Pros

Staff hang out activities & events

Cons

Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while

Productive workplace with respectable and respectful colleagues

A firm with a culture of respect. Challenging work always keeps you on your toes. You get to work long hours sometimes. You learn a lot in a relatively short time.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

too much work for too little pay

it offers a lot of challenging and exciting work and you get to work across multiple industries, however it gets tiring over time and you are forced to work long hours for not enough pay.

Production, challenging tasks

The office is a good place to be with diverse intelligent colleagues who challenge you with their perspective on issues. The colleagues are the most enjoyable part of the job as the camaraderie is genuine.

Cons

Long hours, know-it-all leaders

Great working culture and enviroment

Working in PwC is a great experience to learn, collaborate and develop yourself while adding value to yourself. There is conscious effort on the part of the firm as regards Learning and Development which endears employees to grow and develop themself. The job can be demanding but that's where the working culture comes to play, it balances it out and there are days where we let down our hairs and relax.

Cons

Long hours.

Excellent place to work and gain experience

Usually an exciting place to work and learn. Learnt basic accounting and corporate financial skills. Good management and an excellent workplace culture. Though there were times I had to work for more than 24hrs straight without going home for change of clothes due to tight delivery deadlines but at the end of the day, there were excellent service deliveries to clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had to meet with real business men and women and assist them with all their needs.

Pros

Three days relaxation vacation to an outstanding resort In Nigeria, for all staff

Cons

Long hours at work

It's an environment that encourages learning and equips you with the necessary tools to succeed on the job. Work culture is great and there are opportunities to work on challenging assignments.

En t茅rminos generales excelente

Excelente lugar para empezar la carrera profesional para un estudiante de ade

Fast paced and intense learning and working environment

Employment with PwC gave me the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and learn many skills leveraging the global network. Great place to work!!

Pros

Global work opportunities

General Summary

I just started at PwC in December and my major issue is the lack of work-life balance they have. Although managements have tried to put in place measures to mitigate this, it still is not effective. Compensation is below par when compared to other advisory firms because it is traditionally an accounting firm. However, the company has a strong brand name.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K