PwC logo
PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 82 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,025 reviews

Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects

Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.

collaborative workplace

it is very good for career development as a recent graduate who studied a finance related course at college. This is because there is a lot of job training.

Amazing place to work

I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.

Enough room for career growth and advancement

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada

Good career path, regular training for staff,brain tasking assignments, exposure to different industries (Financial, Manufacturing,NGO,Telecommunication etc)

PwC is a great company to work especially for an accountant.

I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.

Fun place to work;

One of the best places to get a head start in your career as it helps you develop a strong understanding of various industries and make solid relationships

Great place to learn

Wonderful experience and highly recommended as a place to start off a career in Accounting, Finance or Consulting. The pay is not fantastic and the work-life balance is below average. However, it pays off in the long term for career progression.

Productive and fun workplace

Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.

PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria is a multi-national company that breeds young talent and re-imagine the possibilities

I worked in PwC as an intern from the period of 2017 to 2018. I worked in the country management department as an administrative assistant to the country senior partner (CSP) who is also the Regional senior partner (RSP). I like working in the firm because its a one big family with values and we all work together as a team to achieve the organizational objectives. Also, a good work-life balance is embraced in the firm.

Jobs at PwC

See more jobs

Great Place to work

I started my career in IT Audit at PwC and I was able to learn tremendously and progress my career. The hardest part of the work is the tight deadlines while the most enjoyable part of the work is the collaborative nature and amazing people. The culture and work ethic is also inspiring

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work. Work life balance. May have to work extra hours but lots of rewarding time out for bonding with family and team. harassment is not condoned.

Highly productive work environment

I worked as an Intern under the advisory department and I was exposed to lots of training and new knowledge which was really helpful and the colleagues are always willing to assist

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Excellent place to work and start out your career. Clear career path, great culture and filled with competitive, smart colleagues. Open door policy exists to senior management which gives you an opportunity to air your views and opinions about a subject matter. Overall quality of the organisation is 5 star!

Fun Place to work

PwC afforded me a great learning place with good values. I learnt everything I know from there. It offered the perfect work life balance and encouraged career development and growth. The part I loved the most in PwC was the open-door policy where EVERYONE is accessible and available to lend a helping hand, even the senior partners

Fun place to work

PwC Nigeria is a great place to work. The CEO is a great man who wants the best for his staff. A few bad eggs as managers though, but they are everywhere, aint they?

Pros

Staff hang out activities & events

Cons

Perfect Work Environment

PwC is a great place to start and build your career. They build you physically and psychologically. They provide you with necessary trainings to keep you ahead. Work is fun at PwC.

Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Policy review and development,

Worked with Pwc carrying out the following tasks: Staff Sourcing and placement , training and development , Performance management, Staff Audit and Pension.

Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while

Productive and cleaning

During the period of working under pwc it was a great experience, I ensured a good and conducive neat environment with safe loyalty I discharge my duty as cleaner.

Good place to work and learn. Especially when starting out in your career

At PwC, work moves at a very rapid pace. In the early days, you are almost always learning new things everyday. From research techniques to business analysis to report writing and slides development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K