PwC

PwC Employee Reviews in Lagos

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada
Good career path, regular training for staff,brain tasking assignments, exposure to different industries (Financial, Manufacturing,NGO,Telecommunication etc)
I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.
Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.
Great place to work. Work life balance. May have to work extra hours but lots of rewarding time out for bonding with family and team. harassment is not condoned.
I worked as an Intern under the advisory department and I was exposed to lots of training and new knowledge which was really helpful and the colleagues are always willing to assist
Excellent place to work and start out your career. Clear career path, great culture and filled with competitive, smart colleagues. Open door policy exists to senior management which gives you an opportunity to air your views and opinions about a subject matter. Overall quality of the organisation is 5 star!
PwC afforded me a great learning place with good values. I learnt everything I know from there. It offered the perfect work life balance and encouraged career development and growth. The part I loved the most in PwC was the open-door policy where EVERYONE is accessible and available to lend a helping hand, even the senior partners
PwC Nigeria is a great place to work. The CEO is a great man who wants the best for his staff. A few bad eggs as managers though, but they are everywhere, aint they?
Pros
Staff hang out activities & events
Cons
PwC is a great place to start and build your career. They build you physically and psychologically. They provide you with necessary trainings to keep you ahead. Work is fun at PwC.
At PwC, work moves at a very rapid pace. In the early days, you are almost always learning new things everyday. From research techniques to business analysis to report writing and slides development.
Excellent workplace culture supportive and understanding co-workers Regular survey and meetings with management are held to ensure employees are happy. Existence of a solid coaching system for less experienced employees
A firm with a culture of respect. Challenging work always keeps you on your toes. You get to work long hours sometimes. You learn a lot in a relatively short time.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
it offers a lot of challenging and exciting work and you get to work across multiple industries, however it gets tiring over time and you are forced to work long hours for not enough pay.
The office is a good place to be with diverse intelligent colleagues who challenge you with their perspective on issues. The colleagues are the most enjoyable part of the job as the camaraderie is genuine.
Cons
Long hours, know-it-all leaders
Usually an exciting place to work and learn. Learnt basic accounting and corporate financial skills. Good management and an excellent workplace culture. Though there were times I had to work for more than 24hrs straight without going home for change of clothes due to tight delivery deadlines but at the end of the day, there were excellent service deliveries to clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had to meet with real business men and women and assist them with all their needs.
Pros
Three days relaxation vacation to an outstanding resort In Nigeria, for all staff
Cons
Long hours at work
It's an environment that encourages learning and equips you with the necessary tools to succeed on the job. Work culture is great and there are opportunities to work on challenging assignments.
As a network company of PricewaterhouseCoopers - arguably the largest professional services company in the world, PwC is simply a great place to work. It is the market leader in the provision of Assurance Services in Nigeria and prides itself with a great training culture and providing excellent international exposure to its staff which promotes diversity and cultural integration. Busy periods which lasts about 5-7 months a year could see Assurance staff work 15 hour days however this is adequately compensated for during periods of slack. It's indeed a learning environment.
Busy days at work from the audit of financials to the reviews and presentation of financial statements. A fun workplace with other colleagues with the same end goals
Work usually starts at 8. I love what I do and PwC helps me to do what I love to do by enabling staff move to units they want to move to. The hardest part of the job is the late hours sometimes
It's a good very place for the start of an Accounting career. Modest salary compensated through work exposure and training. In the long term, not good enough, if you want a healthy life or intend to raise a family.
Pros
Exposure to the business systems and technology. Collaborative team culture
Cons
No work-life balance, No real coaching after associate grade. You're simply expected to know