PwC
PwC Employee Review

too much work for too little pay

March 28, 2019
it offers a lot of challenging and exciting work and you get to work across multiple industries, however it gets tiring over time and you are forced to work long hours for not enough pay.
July 14, 2020
Same role
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - NG
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
July 29, 2019
Same role
Senior Associate (Current Employee) - Nigeria
Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while
April 15, 2021
Same location
Tech Consultant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) - Lagos
Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.
  1. too much work for too little pay