PwC
PwC Employee Review

October 18, 2017
A typical day at work involves me interfacing with client personnel and senior management of the companies and me reporting directly to my managing Partner and supervisor. It involves learning about the business of the client understanding business processes, evaluating them and looking for ways to improve them. It also involves detailed review of financial information and interpreting them.
July 14, 2020
Same role
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - NG
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
July 29, 2019
Same role
Senior Associate (Current Employee) - Nigeria
Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while
April 15, 2021
Same location
Tech Consultant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) - Lagos
Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.