PwC
PwC Employee Review

September 8, 2017
A very good place and great learning environment and the good thing is they open the door to everyone irrespective of your background. The company identifies employee as their major asset and they invest heavily in staff training. The work maybe time demanding during the busy season, but the experience is worth it. PwC is a well structured organisation that live to their principles and core values.
Pros
Work life balance
July 14, 2020
Same role
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - NG
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
July 29, 2019
Same role
Senior Associate (Current Employee) - Nigeria
Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while
April 15, 2021
Same location
Tech Consultant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) - Lagos
Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.