PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Productive all inclusive work environment. A great place to work.

PwC is in my opinion, a great place to start a fulfilling career. It provides the opportunity for varied experience - different types of projects, across sectors, interacting with decision makers at large corporations, and lots of good exposure. The global culture is very balanced, encourages diversity and inclusion, as well as respect for the individual. Top management is also very open and accessible, and we are encouraged to share our views. At PwC, there's a lot of emphasis on quality. Expectations are high, and so even the smallest tasks require a good eye for detail. Sometimes the hours may be demanding, but it's usually well worth it in the end. I think the best part are the people. PwC recruits only the best and the brightest, and it shows. Teamwork is emphasised, and at every level there are opportunities to learn and coach others. At PwC, one can readily develop good interpersonal skills and sound technical knowledge.

Pros

Lots of travel

Cons

Sometimes, long hours

Same roleSame location

Productive workplace with respectable and respectful colleagues

A firm with a culture of respect. Challenging work always keeps you on your toes. You get to work long hours sometimes. You learn a lot in a relatively short time.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Same role

Great

Intellectually stimulated environment. Advancement is great but salary not very fantastic. Opportunity to work across the globe and learn from more complicated transactions
Same location

Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects

Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
2.9K
1.6K

PwC Reviews by Location

• PwC
  • Productive all inclusive work environment. A great place to work.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?