PwC

PwC

PwC Employee Review

Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects

Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.

Same location

Enough room for career growth and advancement

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada
Same location

Good career path, regular training for staff,brain tasking assignments, exposure to different industries (Financial, Manufacturing,NGO,Telecommunication etc)
Same location

PwC is a great company to work especially for an accountant.

I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K
2.9K
1.6K

PwC Reviews by Location

• PwC
  • Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects