PwC
PwC Employee Review

Great place to learn

January 3, 2020
Wonderful experience and highly recommended as a place to start off a career in Accounting, Finance or Consulting. The pay is not fantastic and the work-life balance is below average. However, it pays off in the long term for career progression.
November 5, 2020
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Nigeria
it is very good for career development as a recent graduate who studied a finance related course at college. This is because there is a lot of job training.
July 14, 2020
Same location
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - NG
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
April 9, 2020
Senior Audit Associate (Former Employee) - Lagos
I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada
  1. Great place to learn