PwC
PwC Employee Review

Good for learning, but no life outside work

March 19, 2018
It's a good very place for the start of an Accounting career. Modest salary compensated through work exposure and training. In the long term, not good enough, if you want a healthy life or intend to raise a family.
Pros
Exposure to the business systems and technology. Collaborative team culture
Cons
No work-life balance, No real coaching after associate grade. You're simply expected to know
July 14, 2020
Same role
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - NG
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
July 29, 2019
Same role
Senior Associate (Current Employee) - Nigeria
Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while
April 15, 2021
Same location
Tech Consultant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) - Lagos
Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.
  1. Good for learning, but no life outside work