PwC
PwC Employee Review

collaborative workplace

November 5, 2020
it is very good for career development as a recent graduate who studied a finance related course at college. This is because there is a lot of job training.
December 11, 2019
Same role
Intern, Energy Unit (Former Employee) - Lagos
Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.
November 21, 2017
Same role
Intern (Former Employee) - Lagos Nigeria
Pwc is one of the best companies in the world i must say, working with a team is one of the most interesting part, you don't get to do the work alone and then meeting other people who have more experiences and know more about the job is another great experience, the work can get tedious especially at the end of the accounting year but its still a process we get to enjoy later on.
July 14, 2020
Same location
Senior Associate (Former Employee) - NG
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
  1. collaborative workplace