PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

it is very good for career development as a recent graduate who studied a finance related course at college. This is because there is a lot of job training.
I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.
I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada
Good career path, regular training for staff,brain tasking assignments, exposure to different industries (Financial, Manufacturing,NGO,Telecommunication etc)
I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.
One of the best places to get a head start in your career as it helps you develop a strong understanding of various industries and make solid relationships
Wonderful experience and highly recommended as a place to start off a career in Accounting, Finance or Consulting. The pay is not fantastic and the work-life balance is below average. However, it pays off in the long term for career progression.
Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.
I worked in PwC as an intern from the period of 2017 to 2018. I worked in the country management department as an administrative assistant to the country senior partner (CSP) who is also the Regional senior partner (RSP). I like working in the firm because its a one big family with values and we all work together as a team to achieve the organizational objectives. Also, a good work-life balance is embraced in the firm.
I started my career in IT Audit at PwC and I was able to learn tremendously and progress my career. The hardest part of the work is the tight deadlines while the most enjoyable part of the work is the collaborative nature and amazing people. The culture and work ethic is also inspiring
Great place to work. Work life balance. May have to work extra hours but lots of rewarding time out for bonding with family and team. harassment is not condoned.
I worked as an Intern under the advisory department and I was exposed to lots of training and new knowledge which was really helpful and the colleagues are always willing to assist
Excellent place to work and start out your career. Clear career path, great culture and filled with competitive, smart colleagues. Open door policy exists to senior management which gives you an opportunity to air your views and opinions about a subject matter. Overall quality of the organisation is 5 star!
PwC afforded me a great learning place with good values. I learnt everything I know from there. It offered the perfect work life balance and encouraged career development and growth. The part I loved the most in PwC was the open-door policy where EVERYONE is accessible and available to lend a helping hand, even the senior partners
PwC Nigeria is a great place to work. The CEO is a great man who wants the best for his staff. A few bad eggs as managers though, but they are everywhere, aint they?
Pros
Staff hang out activities & events
Cons
PwC is a great place to start and build your career. They build you physically and psychologically. They provide you with necessary trainings to keep you ahead. Work is fun at PwC.
Worked with Pwc carrying out the following tasks: Staff Sourcing and placement , training and development , Performance management, Staff Audit and Pension.
Long work hours, hard to have a work-life balance but overall, satisfying. Mostly nice team members. The work culture is very great. You also get to learn things in a very short while
During the period of working under pwc it was a great experience, I ensured a good and conducive neat environment with safe loyalty I discharge my duty as cleaner.
At PwC, work moves at a very rapid pace. In the early days, you are almost always learning new things everyday. From research techniques to business analysis to report writing and slides development.
Excellent workplace culture supportive and understanding co-workers Regular survey and meetings with management are held to ensure employees are happy. Existence of a solid coaching system for less experienced employees
  1. Employee Reviews