PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

Nigeria89 reviews

Found 89 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,192 reviews

Job advancement

You get to work collaborately with a team of highly skilled people and your opinions are valued. You can pursue career growth within the firm or use the experiences acquired to launch yourself into other well sought-after jobs and opportunities.

Fast paced - opportunity for advancement

Great team work, lots of resources to leverage on. Quite fast paced, requires working on multiple projects. Great culture, values are lived. Currently running a hybrid model.

Fast paced

Fast paced workplace, great colleague, good work culture, it could be better.Management sometimes don't listen to employees. Pay is above average but could be better

Good place. Very intensive work, low compensation. Good organization culture. Well defined career progression. Fun social events. Company involved in employee development.

Poor work-life and salary for experienced staff

If you are still beginning ur career this will be a good place for you. But if are already a very experienced/a Senior especially in tech and don't really care much Abt having it in ur CV, pls just avoid here. Unless u are ready to sacrifice a lot unnecessarily.

Pros

Very Well organized Firm, u can also learn a lot here

Cons

Very poor work life balance

Work environment was cool but long hours

Whenever we had work, it's was very time-consuming and incredibly stressful. Long hours and working in an internship position, the pay was quite measly

Pros

We had great lunches at staff meetings at the end of every month and game nights sometimes

Cons

Long hours, stressful

Working in PWC is great, and you can achieve a lot if you put your mind to it. There is work pressure though but you can overcome it if you are not the lazy type

Pros

Work from home

Great place to work and expose yourself to various strategic projects

Enjoyed the sheer scale and impact of my day-to-day activities on key projects. The company has an awesome people culture and people didn't make a fuss about their titles. Work with PwC if you are ready to take on challenging, impactful and interesting projects alongside interesting minds.

collaborative workplace

it is very good for career development as a recent graduate who studied a finance related course at college. This is because there is a lot of job training.

Amazing place to work

I really appreciate the years I spent in PwC, I learnt alot and i am looking forward to the next step. The core values of PwC have helped shaped my views about life and seeing people as important. Everybody has the capacity to grow and attain the height the desire because PwC places a lot of emphasis oh hard work and excellent deliverable which will be beneficial in ones personal like as well.

Enough room for career growth and advancement

I enjoyed my time at PwC Nigeria, it helped me develop a sense of direction on building my career. I was highly challenged and motivated to work. I love the friendship I had developed with colleagues over the years and I look forward to more rewarding career in Canada

Good career path, regular training for staff,brain tasking assignments, exposure to different industries (Financial, Manufacturing,NGO,Telecommunication etc)

PwC is a great company to work especially for an accountant.

I worked in PwC during my IT days and also after service. PwC is a wonderful company to work. They help in career development and advancement. They also provide great benefits to their staff.

Fun place to work;

One of the best places to get a head start in your career as it helps you develop a strong understanding of various industries and make solid relationships

Great place to learn

Wonderful experience and highly recommended as a place to start off a career in Accounting, Finance or Consulting. The pay is not fantastic and the work-life balance is below average. However, it pays off in the long term for career progression.

Productive and fun workplace

Worked here as an intern over the summer. A typical day of work consisted of assisting consultants with their ongoing projects. Learned time management and organisational skills.

PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria is a multi-national company that breeds young talent and re-imagine the possibilities

I worked in PwC as an intern from the period of 2017 to 2018. I worked in the country management department as an administrative assistant to the country senior partner (CSP) who is also the Regional senior partner (RSP). I like working in the firm because its a one big family with values and we all work together as a team to achieve the organizational objectives. Also, a good work-life balance is embraced in the firm.

Great Place to work

I started my career in IT Audit at PwC and I was able to learn tremendously and progress my career. The hardest part of the work is the tight deadlines while the most enjoyable part of the work is the collaborative nature and amazing people. The culture and work ethic is also inspiring

Productive and fun place to work

Great place to work. Work life balance. May have to work extra hours but lots of rewarding time out for bonding with family and team. harassment is not condoned.

Highly productive work environment

I worked as an Intern under the advisory department and I was exposed to lots of training and new knowledge which was really helpful and the colleagues are always willing to assist

Productive and Fun Place to work!

Excellent place to work and start out your career. Clear career path, great culture and filled with competitive, smart colleagues. Open door policy exists to senior management which gives you an opportunity to air your views and opinions about a subject matter. Overall quality of the organisation is 5 star!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

PwC Reviews by Location

• PwC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?