Procter & Gamble

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Nigeria78 reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,996 reviews

World Class Manufacturing Organization

Product Supply (Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement, QA, Supply Chain etc) at P&G is simply peerless. Here's a company that actually does it's best to live up to it's values. The continuous improvement culture (IWS) is so embedded in the fabric of the Product Supply Organization in a way that's just unimaginable when compared with other CPG firms.

Great systems and people

Procter and Gamble is a great once to work to have a combination of challenging, rewarding and interesting experience.You can trust the systems for growth.

Pros

Nice working culture

Work place

Terrible. My work experience at P&G was a terrible experience in all aspects and this have led to a lot of sale staff to have left the working place.

Home away from home

This company give ownership drive with passion for winning.Training and employee development is first class and second to none.The work-life balance is also top notch.

An amazing place to work

Its the best place for one to start his/her career. The promote from within policy of the company makes it very competitive and puts ones destiny and speed in his or her hands

Pros

Vehicle grants, etc

Nice work place, I miss it

Nice place to work and good people to work with but my appointment was terminated due to redundancy. I was not prepared and it affected even till date because I did my work with all my heart and precision.

Pros

Equality

Cons

God fatherism.

A nice place to work

The company is a very nice place to work for young and experienced talents. You have the opportunity to grow in your career path and also have time to do other things you enjoy doing.

Pros

Cares for it's people

Cons

Managers are more considered as it's people.

The hardest part of the job

No staff welfare and they probe use to work hard without good salary and staff don't have good benefit and staff fall sick due to chemical reaction and low

Great Place

Procter and Gamble Nigeria Limited is an excellent Company with robust employee development plans. Their greatest asset is the people; I love their diversity and inclusion culture.

Pros

Competitive Packages

Cons

Overall, satisfactory work environment that gives room for growth and personal development. Places high value on diversity and inclusion and encourages innovation from employees.

Good place to work for goal driven person

Good place to work for goal driven person. If you are a person that can work to meet target, then it is a place for you. You have to learn team work as a Procter and gamble employee because every role is very key in operational process.

Awesome place to work

lovely place to work, lovely people and great management, also good system that creates flexibility at work to work lovely place with awesome ambience.

Productive and fun place to work with great culture

engage with team to brainstorm and share ideas. Leadership and the essence of valuing employees. Leading with courage and by example Amazing culture of respect that promotes work/life balance A highly result driven organization hence lots of mental pressure Working with great minds and lots of support on the job

Fantastic Place to Work

Procter & Gamble gave its employees lots of training, promotes from within, gives opportunity for career advancement and room to try various roles. Flexible work arrangements are practiced there also. Good place to work.

Highly Result Oriented workplace with strong emphasis on work place ethics

Highly Result Oriented workplace with strong emphasis on work place ethics. The environment is conducive and warm, employees interact well with each other as cultural diversity is highly eencouraged.

Challenging place to work

A high profile, well structured and world leading organisation that offers high career potential and great development opportunities in a challenging and competitive environment for a goal-oriented individual.

Pros

Development Opportunity

Cons

Poor Work/Life Balance

Satisfactory

Working with Proctor and Gamble is one of the best things that have happened to me. I gained sales development experience from start to finish. I learnt dressing culture, customer and employee relationships in a way it does not infringe on the parties involved. My Hardest time was when my target was increased with about 30% even though I met the target after few months. months. The exp

Rep salary issues

Well p n g is a well known organization and that have best FMCG products. But the salary that the distributor are paying to the reps is too low to compare to other company and we r chasing the same random of target. Please let the concerns manager view these. Thks best regards

Challenging and developing

Procter and gamble is a place to work and learn , the flexibility of work process is a great advantage . Exposure to world class practice and machinery

Pros

Lunch, workwear, Hmo

Cons

Healthcare, Pension

working in P&G was fun and productive very challenging with zero tolerance to safety violation also timing is very important along side with quality production

Pros

gym activities

Cons

short break

Productive and fun workplace

Procter and bramble p&g is a place like home. They are very reliable and accommodating. Their salary is quite encouraging, when comes to safety they are the best

Pros

Free lunche

Cons

Short hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits