Oxfam

Oxfam Employee Reviews

It is really appreciating how you render your services and being kind to offer job opportunity to so many jobless people who are looking for job in different places across the word especially in areas affected by war or natural disaster.
It was much of learning, exposure and improvements all throughout. I still consider myself lucky to have been placed among such a great team. The team members were great and kind people to learn from; to work with. And I enjoyed a great deal of interpersonal relationships with everyone.
Awesome working for all these organization because it has built me up as an individual and professiona over the cause of my working Experience it a blessing
Being a contract driver at Oxfam it was great opportunity, because that help in making good friend and meeting people from different country, and Languages.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Managing Excess pressure from the Boss. Financial,Humanitarian and Managerial principles and practices. Captivating managerial structure. Universal Standard workplace Ethics. Nothing that hard. Encouragement of Initiative.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
short breaks
You tried to rank your priorities and stick to the' MUST' do and delegate as a manager and supervise to ensure timely and quality delivery of service
Pros
well defined organization
Cons
Too many task to follow at the same time.....but it strength in itself
The typical day work is cash distribution for the idp's. I learned how to manage stay with people and also I learned that oxfam is a helpful organisation. There is a management in the work. The hardest part is the sunny day. The most enjoyable part is they live happily with people\
I lean a lot from the protection and the Meal team. I was like a not live the organization to any new place of employe. Oxfam is a place to be. Is a place were everybody is somebody.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
yes am entitled to breakfast