Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
Quality meeting earlier in the morning to discuss issues encounter on production, supply chain, Material Handling, marketing and Sales, Attend sensory section with major stakeholders to finalize product release to consumer. Review planning minutes of meeting to address critical materials due for production. Check SAP to have overview of materials due for release. Check and align people development + Performance evaluation.
Pros
Medical expenses
Cons
Bad roads
A good place to develop your career. They provide job security, free meal, free medical, product pack, different types of break-time games and family open day where everyone including their families come together to celebrate.
Pros
Free Launch, Games, Free Medical and Product Pack
The working environment is very conducive to work and the working hour is also good just that there mangement is also good just that they contract job too much
Nestle Nigeria PLC is good Place to work. you will have the opportunity to meet and work with different people all over the globe. Training Opportunities is also included and personal development is also encouraged.
This company is a great one with a lot of motivations for their employees. I joined this great company in 2013 as a trainee and joined the team as a staff in 2015. It's fun working here.
Great place for an engineer to gain manufacturing experience. Successful personnel have to be flexible and performance driven. World class organization!
One Family and a great team. Great cultute,fantastic work environment and exposure to adequate training within and ouside the organisation. A typical day at work is always fun filled that you look out for the next day to break to enable you return to work. The hardest part is the multi-tasking part when you have to perform different task at same time sometimes task that should be for two different staff. The most enjoyable part is the bonding time during the lunch period and during the exercise section at the gym.
Pros
Free Lunch and great wellness centre
Cons
Mutti-tasking and sometime huge work pressure
excelente empresa, permite que las personas obtengan experiencia para nuevos empleos en mi caso terminación de practicas. Excelente equipos de trabajo y flexibilidad de horarios. se preocupan por el bienestar tanto físico como personal de sus colaboradores. el respeto de los unos por los otros fue una de las cosas que mas me gustaron. feliz de haber hecho parte de esta empresa.
Pros
excelente ambiente laboral
Cons
ninguna
Very objective review sessions with sales resource, field visit to outlets to back check previous findings, AVA check and promotion compliance, makes up a typical day. Job has exposed me to selling skills, people management and sales engineering. Well experienced managers but timid to reality and proactive decisions. Very ideal working conditions with little or no supervision. Most difficult part of the job is being away from the family due to posting and route coverage. My love for the job is the flexibility and travelling, meeting new people and social lifestyles of the various towns/cities.
Pros
Travelling, problem solving
Cons
Weeks away from the family
My first day at work was so hectic. i find it hard to adjust with the company ethics and rules. Yes. i learned to always maintain a good hygiene and good quality of life the management is okay and they treat their staffs well the workplace culture is good and we all work to make nestle great the hardest part is the rules of the company Yes. i enjoy the good welfare they give their staffs
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Working as a sales representative at Nestle gives me a broad knowledge about marketing strategies for products. Making decision at fast pace even though it was a contract job.
Cons
No lunches
the typical day at work is satisfactory learned supervisory task while on the job managerial skills, coordination, and goal oriented skills the workplace is poor, remuneration against workload is not commensurate working with salesmen and retailers and account reconciliation
Pros
fast offtake products
Cons
staff welfare
Everyday is full of experience and fun at work, if other companies could emulate the standard of nestle, life will be very good. they take 100% care of every staff, no matter your status.
Cons
Nestle is a good place to start career. It is basically a function of what you were employed with that determine one's growth. Production wise nestle is driven by the strong and young employee who are goal getter at all cost considering safety of people,product and machine. Quality is no compliance issue as it drives consumer trust and retention. Management takes total responsibility of safety related issues. I have learnt managerial skills during my stay. I made available daily production report for the Production Manager. I also handles data for the production department. This is a great tool to perform extraordinary wherever I find myself to work.
It's a good job and I will appreciate it if I can be employed and so I will earn a living with the job and I will also create awareness to the public about the product
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
A typical day at work usually prove to be very interesting due to the nature of the retailers and other external stake holders you normally come across. The most eventful days are Fridays, Thursdays and Wednesday when you visit periodic markets and you come across stake holders who believes you have the solution to give to all their problems especially quality complains. It also gives me an opportunity too learn more about human management and trying not to get angry with some remark and comment about Nestle and her Promotional activities by those who didn't get rewarded is a great lesson on its own.
Pros
No Lunch for field workers but has lunch subsidy of 2000 Naira each Business day
Cons
No over time for working extral hours in Nestle but Nigeria Breweries pays
A day a work with Nestle is very interesting and challenging, but ifor you are strong, analyticall and focus you can end the day a better person than you started the day. The management style difaders from manager to manager, my own manager is that which lead from behind allowing you to take charge of the daily affair coming in when you are not getting it right or you decision it too harsh on issues at hand. The hardest part of the job is getting the sales team memember to do the right thing when you aren't around to supervise .
Pros
There is free lunch for those at the headoffice and lunch subsidy for those of us in the field
Cons
There is a one hour break each day and health coverage for every staff, spouse and four children
Working to improve my skills and experience. Always focus and dedicated to my work. I try to bring new ideas on how to improve my working place and achieve my goals in life.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hour
Based on the nature of my job, I have time for my self and my family. The work culture is good.It is a working environment that gives room for creativity and Initiatives.Summarily, It is a great place to work.
Pros
job flexibility, Health benefits, job security
Cons
Parallel structure. it is very difficult to grow to the top
Nestle is a great and fun place to work, the training are rich, the safety culture is great ,the renumeration system is ok and the management structure is amazing.
  1. Employee Reviews