Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
I am a field sales manager(key account), which entails managing the sales team for results, training the secondary sales force, and engaging stakeholders for results. i am saddled with the responsibility of ensuring the availability of products in all relevant outlets which I achieve by accompanying the sales team and leading by example. by close of business, I review the days performance with distributors partners to analyse gaps and plan for a better result.
A multinational company with more than 800,000 employees. Where i worked with one of the most experienced team leaders which added to my interpesonal and communication skills, working in Nestle food company requires full comitment and hardwork. Nestle food leading company in the world. It's a companythat cares about their employees alot in terms of building skills, wages and other related benefits, it is a great privilege for me to be part of a company.
Nestle has a great work culture and over the years has builtin incredible systems and processes to manage business activities. While the systems and process ensure effectiveness, working here could sometimes feel very bureaucratic and hence not very entrepreneurial.
100% engagement,High Job security,an unending opportunity to learn,challenging growth opportunity for lower cadre employee, High emphasis on quality,company tries best to practice what it preaches.
It’s actually great to be be Nestle staff when you get to work in the morning you firstly review what you do the previous day before proceeding to the new day, you learn a whole lots of Product knowledge, Sales, Merchandising etc.
Pros
Careers Oriented
Cons
Goal Oriented
Nestlé gave me the platform for personal growth and exposure, through training,on the job learning and traveling to acquire knowledge. As a maintenance engineer,I am able to plan my job based on relationship with the production team and marketing team. I am able to excecute planned maintenance to avoid unnecessary downtime downtime
Boss Angry with me when report was not sent at the due time I Learned to be calm Supportive Management Be Proactive Retail Sales Salary Alert Due date
Pros
No free Lunch
Cons
Short Break
After clocking in, i resumed to my work-station, where i carry out my primary assignment. There is provision for merriment. Management style is laudable, they provide adequate welfare to employees.
Ensuring a complete store administration and compliance with policies and procedures. Maintaining a safe healthy environment and an outstanding store condition with a visual Merchandising standards. Ensuring a high level of customers satisfaction through excellent service and communication. Monitoring and taking stock inventories,overseeing sales operation, establishing goal set and reaching targets. Marketing/Product Line Development.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?
Nestle Nigeria as one of the advance warehouse in African , With minimum of 50 employees working per shift in the warehouse. I operator M.H.E such as reach truck ,forklift , reach stacker. In process of working with reach truck , you get to use the L.R scanner . Slot of benefits like , free shift lunch, bus to your destination, monthly free parks . Am fortunate to work with Nestle Nigeria ..
Pros
Freelunch, staff bus
Cons
Short break, monthly staff packages
My work place is an assessment ground for me on a daily basis. Based on my work schedule, am faced with difference challenges and this makes room for my to be engaged and thus achieving results. The beauty of me job is that, I have the needed resources and also get the required support to attain my daily task.
Pros
Am entitled to free lunch, company monthly pack
Cons
Am entitled to Healthcare facility
Reviewing previous day sals activity witht he secondary sale force could be lngthy but its worth it,this is where issues in trade are discussed, its intresting to know that we have open market here in nigeria where most our dondiment (maggi) enjoys sellout, I report to the regional sales manager who also report to the branch manager, very interesting organogram, since I interface directly with the retailers, several sales complains like price often come up and this challenges dont seize to pop up.
Pros
Activations to sell out sticky lines
Cons
Security challenges in the market and in the country at large
A normal working schedule is divided into a full day of Eight hours with an hour break, shift of morning or afternoon of seven hours with 30 mins break and Night of ten hours with 60 mins break. I have a lot from the company, part of which safety both within and outside, how to manage time, punctuality, obedience, proactiveness, team work, obeying rule and regulation both local and international, goal target. The environment is conducive with adequate resources
Pros
Free lunches
I was able to Learn new things most especially in computer, Like making use of quickbook and Excel sheet for account work. It also helps me to be confidence anywhere i found my self, because as actually build me up to perform multi task duties.
Cons
Shortbreak
VERY CONDUCIVE AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT Nestle Health Science preaches about a great place to work - there is no trust among co-workers as people are afraid of losing their jobs. At meetings you can be expected to be thrown under the bus and no one will rescue you - not even your manager. Its not an environment conducive to productivity. Pros Nestle store for employees, decent salary and benefits, Big Nestle name on resume
I joined Nestle Nutrition in the year 2010 . I can describe Nestle as a university and citadel of learning in every respect. Training in all areas(Nutrition, sales, marketing,emotional intelligence,time management etc) is paramount.Nestle Nigeria PLC is an excellent place to work with a rich culture.Performance is non-negotiable.
Pros
Free lunches, housing allowance, company car, excellent working environment
Cons
Limited roles available in my department, thus career progression could be very challenging.
Nestle Nigeria is a fun place to work. During my IT period with them, I was able to meet people from all across the Country and also from West African Countries like Cameroon and Togo. And I was also able to develop my skills in multi-tasking and I learnt also to be a team player.
Daily Operations Review of the previous day. I learnt how to be proactive, collaborate, manage for results and improve on successes. Nestle has a viable management team. There exist a warm workplace culture where good initiatives are rewarded. Multitasking/interfacing between internal and external customers was a bit hard but I enjoyed solving peoples' problems.
Pros
Free lunches and monthly product pack
I enjoyed working at Nestle while I was there. My major concern was a rather vague structure for upward movement for employees. But this might have been unique to my own local factory.
Pros
Monthly product pack; Free lunch; Great benefits
Cons
Unstructured upward movement; Routine work (150 year old company, very traditional)
Though it sometimes get tedious but I've learned to take a break anytime i get stock in the middle of work, the management are friendly and the workplace culture is second to none. The hardest part of the job is mounting pressure on employees to hasten them get result but the most enjoyable part is that Nestle management celebrates you when you make impact to helping the business.
  1. Employee Reviews