Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews

I really miss working at Nestle Nigeria, its indeed was a very good place to work. They give priority to the well being of employees, promote health and welness, worklife balance, good appreciation of cultural diversity and very strong at promoting inclusion. In all it provided a very good working condition, Invested so much in trainning and development of employees, loads of Benefits , rewards hardwork and promote team spirit. I will always be an ambassador of Nestle. I miss the great people i worked with.
Nestlé is a very good environment to work in if only u are a staff, without been a staff there is a waste of time,the job security for staff is very OK.
A very interesting place to work where respect,clarity,trust and transparency is the culture and order of the day.They have a very strong and solid and talented workforce endowed with excellent level of competencies in every aspect. Everybody at Nestlé is result focused,quality conscious and has team working spirit imbibed in them and share a common goal of delighting consumers who happened to be the boss.
Pros
Free lunch
You would learn a lot working with Nestle. Great Benefits Package, paternity and Maternity leave as well a free Product packs. Opportunity for International exposure is available if you distinguish yourself.
TPM activities I took part was AM pillar, PM pillar, Early management and safety pillar. We all had opportunities at every instance to build our competency level and also improve on the ones we are good at.
Nestle nigeria plc should endeavour to acknowledge on employing secondary sales force as full nestle staff. After some good year's of sale's Experience. This will encourage alots. Thank you.
I am very gratefully to join you in advance and also promise you that I will abide with your rules and regulation under you. There should be no casualty during my duty. Because safety is not negotiable which simply means safety is paramount. Safety begin with me.
Nestle is a TPM company and best food manufacturer in the world. A company that believes in growth of the employee by empowering true training and promotion
When I was working at d company nestle d management was encouraging and entertaining hard working when u are working at d company h learn more about food production and also beverages one of d largest country in d
As a fitter technician,i do cleaning,inspection and lubrication before daily operation of any production line,carry out preventive and corrective maintenance as planned.The ergonomics of the shop floor were felt to be optimal.On Job training and safety awareness is regularly carried out.
Nestle is a diverse company where you meet people from different ethnicity, age group and also vast experience, the environment feels homey, the option of flexible hours is an advantage, Nestle also makes everyone feel loved by celebrating staff birthdays and handing packages (products) monthly
Pros
free lunch and transportation services
Cons
less work life balance
Fun and hardworking team lead by a great supervisor, learnt how to do DDOR presentations and some sales equations, management not bad but could be better, hardest part of the job is their salary and tools maitainance, ones your van is faulty you will have to use part of your salary and incentives to repair it.
Nestle Nigeria plc provides almost everything I need for my self and family. Free medical plans, monthly packages (food), baby foods,Transportation, accomodation(upfront payment), gratuity. Training and development.
I worked at Nestlé as a contract staff not a full staff direct. I entitled to sum limit benefit like staff monthly pack which is not like the direct staffs. Any others like medical staffs meal are OK.
Job security is important to necessitate commitment. Competitive salary though not the industrial best but around average for multinational. Profit driven hence work life balance alittle twisted but fair amongst others.
The hardest part of the job is being criticized negatively after putting in lots of effort to get a difficult task completed. The company policies preaches moral ethics that have been fundamental in keeping the company afloat especially in critical period.
I learnt about new technology at Nestle Nigeria though most of the learning where individuals but the availability of machines to interact with made it a bit easy
I am a competent forklift operator with a very large experience ,I work with Nigeria bottling company, I work with Nigeria breweries and lastly with nestle Nigeria pic.
Indeed a great place to work. World class and open communication. Will definitely expose you to competing with the best minds in the world of Consumers
I worked as an enterpreneur under Nestle professional Nigeria. Nestle Nigeria Plc. is a formidable organisation,The management is superb and fun to work with.
Pros
lots of customers and employee welfare packages
Cons
overall considerate
* I've learned to always be at right mind set and be safety conscious while disseminating my duties. * No discriminations . There is always equal opportunity. * Job is well schedule
Pros
Free lunches, free medical care, monthly packs.
  1. Employee Reviews