Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Production Technician

Nestle is the world number one food and wellness company that is being known for producing quality products for consumption. Their processes are superb and anyone who passed through Nestle as an employee being permanent or temporary,can work in any food producing environment and it's being equal to a degree in food and beverage University if that exists. Just because of series of training and practicals.
A very interesting place to work where respect,clarity,trust and transparency is the culture and order of the day.They have a very strong and solid and talented workforce endowed with excellent level of competencies in every aspect. Everybody at Nestlé is result focused,quality conscious and has team working spirit imbibed in them and share a common goal of delighting consumers who happened to be the boss.
Pros
Free lunch
I worked at Nestlé as a contract staff not a full staff direct. I entitled to sum limit benefit like staff monthly pack which is not like the direct staffs. Any others like medical staffs meal are OK.
After clocking in, i resumed to my work-station, where i carry out my primary assignment. There is provision for merriment. Management style is laudable, they provide adequate welfare to employees.
A good place to develop your career. They provide job security, free meal, free medical, product pack, different types of break-time games and family open day where everyone including their families come together to celebrate.
Pros
Free Launch, Games, Free Medical and Product Pack
Nestle is a good place to work. Quality and safety are not negotiable. The management is Awesome. Staff package and benefits are highly competitive compared to other markets.
Pros
Free lunch, staff buses and health care
Cons
Challenging and working under pressure to meet demands
Its a nice company to work, but its hard to gain promotion at nestle Nigeria. The managers believed they are gods. Lastly its a very safe place to work
Pros
Free Lunch
Doing my internship in a research institute is such a fun because that was my first exposure to the outside work environment. I learned the processes of food preservation.
so much fun with a lot of daily experience and good management and interesting co worker. it challenging and tasking
Pros
lunch
Cons
short break, and health care
She is a company that values the health and safety of her employees
  1. Production Technician