Nestlé logo
Nestlé

Nestlé Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Pay & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,658 reviews

I will be very glad if my application can be attention.

I am very gratefully to join you in advance and also promise you that I will abide with your rules and regulation under you. There should be no casualty during my duty. Because safety is not negotiable which simply means safety is paramount. Safety begin with me.

Loading and offloading of finished product.

I am a competent forklift operator with a very large experience ,I work with Nigeria bottling company, I work with Nigeria breweries and lastly with nestle Nigeria pic.

Productive and fun work place

* I've learned to always be at right mind set and be safety conscious while disseminating my duties. * No discriminations . There is always equal opportunity. * Job is well schedule

Pros

Free lunches, free medical care, monthly packs.

Nestle food company is leading company in production of beverages and other services.

A multinational company with more than 800,000 employees. Where i worked with one of the most experienced team leaders which added to my interpesonal and communication skills, working in Nestle food company requires full comitment and hardwork. Nestle food leading company in the world. It's a companythat cares about their employees alot in terms of building skills, wages and other related benefits, it is a great privilege for me to be part of a company.

Competitive , productive , educative place of work

Nestle Nigeria as one of the advance warehouse in African , With minimum of 50 employees working per shift in the warehouse. I operator M.H.E such as reach truck ,forklift , reach stacker. In process of working with reach truck , you get to use the L.R scanner . Slot of benefits like , free shift lunch, bus to your destination, monthly free parks . Am fortunate to work with Nestle Nigeria ..

Pros

Freelunch, staff bus

Cons

Short break, monthly staff packages

Good working environment

The working environment is very conducive to work and the working hour is also good just that there mangement is also good just that they contract job too much

Good Company

Factory is well located. Machinery and equipment were in very good condition and easily operable. Adequate health care was provided and paid vacations.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nestlé?

• Nestlé